SMALL CAP ATTACK
One new stock pick each month
Receive 1 new stock pick each month from the AWR Small Cap team
Discover unknown buying opportunities
Get access to stocks the “Big Boys” haven’t gotten into yet
Become a better investor
Each month’s newsletter is chalked full of helpful information to make you a better overall investor (Growth vs Value investing, Bitcoin, Limit orders and how to use them, Exchange Traded Funds)
Quarterly Market Updates
Receive market updates each quarter to keep you informed on what’s happening in the markets
Know when to stay the course on the stocks that cause the biggest heartburn
Affinity Wealth Resources, LLC Small Cap Attack SUBSCRIBER AGREEMENT
This Affinity Wealth Resources, LLC (AWR) Newsletter (Small Cap Attack) Subscriber Agreement (the “Agreement”) governs your use of the subscription that you have purchased in connection with a certain Affinity Wealth Resources,LLC newsletter (the "Subscription"). You agree to the terms and conditions and the subscriber agreement once you submit payment online or through a representative.
1. Changes to Subscriber Agreement. We may change the terms of this Agreement at anytime by notifying you of such changes in writing or electronically. The changes also will appear in this document. You signify that you agree to be bound by such changes by using the Subscription after changes are made to this Agreement.
3. Fees and Payments. You agree to pay the subscription fees and any other charges incurred in connection with the Subscription (including any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. We will bill all charges automatically to your credit card. subscription fees will be billed at the beginning of your Subscription or any renewal. If you cancel your annual Subscription within the first 30 days you will receive a full refund. We may change the fees and charges then in effect, or add new fees or charges, by giving you notice in advance. If you want to use a different credit card or there is a change in credit card validity or expiration date, or if you believe someone has accessed the Subscription using your user name and password without your authorization, you must contact our Customer Service department. You are responsible for any fees or charges incurred to access the Subscription through an Internet access provider or other third-party service.
4. Renewal. The Subscription will renew automatically, except as set forth below or unless we terminate it in accordance with this Agreement. For annual subscriptions, we will notify you of the pending renewal of the Subscription at least 30 days prior to the date the Subscription renews, except as otherwise required by law. You must cancel the Subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of subscription fees for the renewal term to your credit card. We will accept notification of your decision not to renew by telephone.
5. Ownership; Limitations on Use. The text, graphics, images, video, design,organization, compilation, look and feel, advertising and all other protectable intellectual property (the "Content") available through the Subscription is our property or the property of our advertisers and licensor sand is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Your access and use of the Subscription is limited as follows:
a. Only one individual may access the Subscription at the same time using the same username or password, unless we agree otherwise. b. You may not forward, distribute, publish, sell, or otherwise provide access to the emails or Content received through the Subscription to anyone, including, if applicable, to your fellow employees. c. You may not rearrange or modify the Content. You may not create abstracts from, scrape or display headlines from the Content for use on another web site or service. You may not post any Content to weblogs, newsgroups, mail lists or electronic bulletin boards, without our written consent. d. You may not use the Subscription for any unlawful purpose.We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your access to the Subscription if, in our opinion, your use of the Subscription may violate any laws,regulations or rulings, infringe upon another person's rights or violate the terms of this Agreement.
6. DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. Affinity Wealth Resources LLC offers a newsletter subscription services for educational purposes only, any transactions or suggestions should be consulted with an investment advisor or financial professional. Affinity Wealth Resources, LLC cannot assess or guarantee the suitability of any particular investment to any personal situation. Accordingly, you bear complete responsibility for your own investment, financial, and tax research and decisions and should seek the advice of a qualified professional prior to making any decisions based on the Subscription. The Subscription is provided solely for informational purposes, and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. All opinions expressed and information and data provided therein are subject to change without notice. We do not undertake any duty or obligation to update any content of the Subscription to reflect current market conditions or other changes.
IN NO EVENT WILL ANY OF Affinity Wealth Resources, LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM ANY INVESTMENT, FINANCIAL, OR TAX DECISIONS YOU MAKE AS A RESULT OF ACCESSING OR USING THE SUBSCRIPTION. By using the Subscription, you accept the foregoing disclaimers and limitations on liability and you assume all risks associated with such use (including without limitation, risk of investment losses, risk to your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus transmitted or activated via the Subscription or material that may be included within or accessed from the Subscription). Further, the presence of any hyperlinks from the Subscription to other Web sites operated by parties other than Affinity Wealth Resources, LLC does not imply any kind of endorsement of the content on such Web sites by Affinity Wealth Resources, LLC or its Information Providers or any association with the owners or operators of such Web sites, and the views expressed at such Web sites that may be linked through the Subscription are not necessarily the views of AWR, its Information Providers or their employees. Such hyperlinks are provided for information and reference purposes only and AWR is not responsible for the availability of these external Web sites or for any of the contents, advertising, products, or other materials on such Web sites. Any concerns regarding any hyperlink should be directed to the respective Web site owner or operator/webmaster.
7. Disclaimer as to Simulated Performance Results. HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN INHERENT LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORDS, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING AND SUCH SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER OR OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY STOCKS, PORTFOLIO, FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT, OR INVESTMENT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN OR DESCRIBED IN THE NEWSLETTER. ACTUAL PERFORMANCE WILL VARY BASED ON MANY FACTORS, INCLUDING MARKET CONDITIONS AND APPLICABLE FEES AND EXPENSES RELATED TO ACTUAL TRADING. PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS AND FUTURE ACCURACY AND PROFITABLE RESULTS CANNOT BE GUARANTEED. THE SUBSCRIPTION IS BASED ON INFORMATION AVAILABLE AS OF THE TIME IT WAS WRITTEN. AWR AND ITS INFORMATION PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ANY DUTY TO UPDATE THE SUBSCRIPTION. IN PARTICULAR, BY CONTINUING TO MAKE THE SUBSCRIPTION AVAILABLE, ON THE SITES OR OTHERWISE, AFTER THE DATE OF ITS FIRST PUBLICATION, AWR MAKES NO REPRESENTATION AS TO THE TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION IN THE SUBSCRIPTION.
8. General. This Agreement contains the final and entire agreement between us regarding your use of the Subscription and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous oral or written agreements regarding your use of the Subscription. We may discontinue or change the Subscription, or its availability to you, at any time. This Agreement is personal to you, which means that you may not assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement to anyone. No third party is a beneficiary of this Agreement. You agree that this Agreement, as well as any and all claims arising from this Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah, United States of America applicable to contracts made entirely within Utah and wholly performed in Utah, without regard to any conflict or choice of law principles. The sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising out of this Agreement will be an appropriate federal or state court located in the state of Utah. This Agreement will not beg overned by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.